Sunday 7 February 2016

Fantail Goldfish in Winter

The winter season is nearing its end and the young fantail from May seem to be doing very well in the big pond. They seemed to have grown over winter as well as develop some nice colours. I am not feeding them yet as it is too cold, but it seems like they are doing well and swimming around finding their own food.


The photo above and below is one fish I caught to see how they are doing. They have all developed some lovely, vibrant colours. Here you can see how bright their orange has become and more distinguished they black markings are. I think these babies are growing into some nice fantails perfect for my pond.


Babies at 9 months old. I guess they aren't babies anymore. 


Here is the fantail goldfish above swimming around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment